Sunday, October 23, 2011

Autumn and Amish Amazingness

Hello everyone! There has not been too much to update you on which is why I have not blogged recently.

This last month has been great. Trevor is really digging into school and I have kept very busy with my job at the daycare and full time school. I had the opportunity to go home and welcome home my little brother Ben! He recently returned home from the Orlando Florida Mission. It was so awesome to spend time with him and the rest of my family. I missed them a lot and really enjoyed seeing everyone. (For those of you that I did not see while I was in Oregon, I apologize. Family comes first!)

While I was there my sister did my hair and I really like it! I am tempted to go even shorter next time. Who knows?! It rocks having a super talented sister who does hair! I just wish she lived closer!

I was at my parents for ten days and Trevor stayed in Ohio to study. This was the longest we had been apart since we have been married. When he picked me up at the airport we both experienced a little deja vu. We missed each other a lot so I consider that a good sign. :)

I love the fall. A lot. It is my favorite time of year by far. The weather, the colors, the smells, the clothes, and of course the amazing food. Who doesn't love apple cider and pumpkin flavored goodies?! Anyway we went to visit Amish country. I have been DYING to go because we heard about how amazing the food was. Amazing is an understatement. Man, those people really know how to cook. We enjoyed a wagon ride, picked our pumpkins, and saw how resourceful and hard working the Amish are. I have a new found respect for them.

Here are some pictures from our little Amish Adventure! Enjoy and have a great week everyone!









3 comments:

  1. K, your hair is waaaaay cute and I can't believe you were here for TEN days and I had no idea. :( Sad I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so your hair is ADORABLE, Amy! I love it! Perhaps you could pass on your sister's name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! YAY!!!! Alos, i need your email address so I can invite you to pinterest! xoxo
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete