Sunday, September 4, 2011

Perfection

Hello everyone. I apologize for my absence in the blogging world. I would say I have been really busy but then I would be lying. Kind of. First off I found a job! Yay for me! I had been applying to everything under the sun and was not having much luck. I finally got an interview for a local pediatric clinic but left pretty sure they were not going to hire me (I told them I would be gone practically all of December and apparently that is a deal breaker!) So after a few more weeks I got a call from the Parma School District. I had applied for a position as a substitute daycare provider before and after school hours. When they interviewed me they asked if I would be interested in a regular position (um, of course). So they hired me for both a substitute and a regular employee AND the school is within walking distance AND it works perfectly with my school schedule AND I get every dead president's birthday off. How awesome is that? BLESSINGS! I start my job on Tuesday and I am so grateful!

Yesterday Trevor and I went to the temple in Columbus, Ohio. Gorgeous and peaceful as always, despite the long drive. Totally worth it.

Then Trevor found a really cheap bike on craigslist about 30min south of Parma. So we bought it.

Then we had this amaaaaaazing dinner at Main St Cafe in Medina, Oh. Seriously. Amazing.

Finally we ended our evening slow dancing under the stars listening to live big band music in the middle of a park. We felt like we had stepped into another decade. Perfect. It was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment