Saturday, August 13, 2011

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!



So last night I experienced something that I have never experienced before. A professional sporting event. How sad is that? Pretty sad, I know. I'm twenty five and deprived! Well...not really.

We had a GREAT TIME! The game was actually pretty entertaining. Indians VS Twins: Final score: 3-2. Wahoo! We went out with two other couples we have met out here. Following the game and the UH-MAZING fireworks show what did a bunch of adults in their mid-twenties do? A midnight taco bell run of course. The only downside to the whole night was the theme...Elvis night. I have nothing against Elvis but I do not think I am a fan of the tacky Elvis impersonator bringing shame to our Nation Anthem. It was pretty awful but did not ruin the overall experience.




My first "ballpark" hot dog!



Trev and I getting ready to root for the Indians!



Awesome stadium!



Amazing Fireworks to finish of the evening...it was actually pretty cool. They timed the boom and bang of the fireworks to some of Elvis' songs.



In the words of Elvis...Thank you, thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. An Indian's game was actually Travis' first pro sports game too. We've loved living so close to professional sports teams and going to games here in Cleveland. Glad you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete