ANYWAY...on Wednesday I woke up and Trevor had a whole day planned for me. We decided to take a little day trip to Kirtland, Ohio. For those of you who do not know why that would be our first choice click here. It was really a beautiful spot and I was even more assured of the truth and happiness the Gospel of Jesus Christ can bring into our lives. Here a few pictures we took...
In order of appearance we have the a photo of the upper room of the Whitney store where the Prophet Joseph Smith taught,Trevor and I in front of the Whitney Store, and a photo of the Kirtland Temple. So cool to be there. There is so much rich history in this area and I am so excited to explore it!
Following our adventure in Kirtland we were STARVING. We both agreed to eat at MELT . Two words. UH-MAZING. For you food network fans, yes this is the same restaurant famous for their grilled cheese goodness. This is on the list of my all time favorites. It is even worth the trip to Ohio. So you all should probably stop by sometime. :)
More to come on the next post!
How fun! Sounds like you guys are doing well. I can't wait to keep reading about all of your fun adventures out there!
ReplyDelete