So a lot has happened since my last blog post...here is what everyone has missed!
In December Trevor and I celebrated our 1st Anniversary! It has been such an amazing year together and we are looking forward to many more anniversary's in the future. Here is one of the few wedding pictures we have from our wedding day...along with a few that were retaken.

On top of celebrating our anniversary...I celebrated my 25th birthday! I officially feel old...haha. I had a yucky cold the first few days of my 25th year but other than that my birthday was fabulous. I got Cheesecake factory (delicious) and Trevor purchased me an AWESOME camera....here are a few pictures from that camera. Hopefully I will be able to hone my skills as an amateur photographer but until then enjoy these!
Here is an adorable picture of my nephew Hudson. He is getting so big and I love love love being close to the little guy! What a cutie!
Okay...so to be honest most of our pictures are of my nephew. I can't help it! He is adorable! Maybe we should get one of our own kids...hmmmm.
Last but not least...GRAD SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!
Yep, that's right folks! Trevor got into the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. Yay yay yay! He interviewed last weekend and was accepted immediately...because he is that awesome. He will be interviewing in Arizona next week, and possibly Des Moines, New York, and Philadelphia...who knows! The options are limitless at this point! We are very excited for this new chapter to begin in our lives, actually, I'm ecstatic! As soon as we decide where we are going to end up I will look into finishing up my bachelor degree. FINALLY! :)
So that is our blog of celebrations! I hope you all have a fabulous week! Comment, follow, and live your life to the fullest! There is so much to be thankful for!
Love,
The Tippets <3


Amy! Love it! I've been waiting so long for you guys to update your blog! Your sister's kid is super cute. I can't wait until you guys have one of your own!
ReplyDeleteCongrats for Trevor and his grad school. That must be so exciting! Keep us posted with his latest interviews!
Awh yay. I am so glad to be hearing about your adventures. sounds like you guys are doing great. Your not 25? Really? Hm Well I thought you were much younger. take that as a compliment :) Congrats to Trevor too. That SO SO SO exciting.
ReplyDeleteLove you and keep us updated on were you end up going!