Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WEDNESDAY

Some days I feel like this...



Anyone else ever feel like that? I remember seeing this book on my parents bookshelf as a little girl. At the time I hadn't the slightest idea how it would ever apply to me. Now that I am an adult I can TOTALLY relate!

So here is the latest scoop on our lives. Trevor and I are in the bottom of the 9th inning of our pre podiatry phase. I have counted the amount of weeks I have left at my work (approximately 9, not including the week I have off for when we go to Colorado). Needless to say I'm really starting to understand how important patience is. Where are we moving? Well that is a fantastic question! We are still waiting to hear back from Arizona and probably wont know if Trev is accepted until the end of May. Cleveland VS Arizona...hmmm who knows?! Can you tell I'm a little eager to get a move on?

Well I better get going before Trevor unplugs me. I am grateful for such an understanding and loving husband. He is so patient with me and knows just when to make me laugh. I love him so much and I am looking forward to all of our future adventures together!






THE END

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I've been looking for a new blog to follow! Congrats on almost getting ready for a change. I hope it comes soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to get together again before you move!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Amy! I am so excited you have a blog! :)

    ReplyDelete