Monday, October 29, 2012
Flashback!
This little gem has been shared often but I love it more and more each year. Mostly because I miss my long hair and how young we looked. This was filmed in October 2009 in Jackson Hole, WY and Yellowstone. I thought I would share this to celebrate some very happy times together. Trevor proposed 3 years ago this month.
Crazy how quickly time flies and how much can change in such a short amount of time. I'm a little bit thicker through the middle these days (33 weeks pregnant today!) and we are both a little bit wiser. I think. ;)
So grateful for the time we have spent together and the lessons we have learned. We have a lot of very exciting things ahead of us.
We can't wait to meet our little Ella this December and continue to learn and grow together.
Also I apologize for the weird format. I have to get back to doing our homework and don't have time to fiddle with it anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is crazy how fast time flies and things change. I still can't believe sometimes that I have been married for two years, let alone you guys married for three years. WOW. I love seeing your belly photos. Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl, Ella it is? That is adorable. I love it. and you.
ReplyDeleteI know it goes by SO fast! We can't wait to see Ella either! I am getting impatient!
DeleteThis video MADE MY DAY!!!! Oh my gosh you guys are so cute and in love!! Wowzers :)
ReplyDelete- annalise jones
Cute! I almost showed Orlando this but then I didn't want him to fall in love with you and your perfect hair, so I didn't :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I doubt that would happen. You are too funny!
Delete