I haven't blogged in months--where did the time go? It went towards a new church assignment attending the Spanish Branch in Cleveland, a calling in the Stake Young Women's organization, a husband in the infamously difficult second semester of podiatry school, a part time job for me, plus 16 credits.
Whew! Don't get me wrong, we have had fun as well. I plan on blogging all about that in the next few days. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are alive and well (except for this awful cold I have been battling for two days). Is there a place in Cleveland that delivers homemade chicken noodle soup and homemade bread? Because that would be amazing.
Love,
The Tippets
i'm googling it now- if i find a place that delivers, i'll have it sent right over! Get better quick!
ReplyDeletexo
Lindsey
p.s. welcome back to the blogging world, we've missed you!